We’ve experimented with all kinds of vegan breakfast solutions for kids and find this one to be the perfect breakfast or snack! It’s especially delicious paired up with non-dairy yoghurt, fresh fruit or fruit compote.
- Preheat oven 325 degrees F.
- Combine the oats, coconut, rice cereal and chia seeds in a large bowl.
- Combine the brown rice syrup, sugar, coconut butter, vanilla extract, and salt over medium-low heat. Add water as needed for a smooth, thick consistency.
- Combine the sugar and oats mixture coating all ingredients thoroughly. Add almonds and pumpkin seeds.
- Pour the mixture onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and slightly crispy.